Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Snow Angels

“If you can talk, you can sing. If you can walk, you can dance.”
-African proverb

     Tonight I went to a church dance and had the time of my life. I don’t know what it is exactly that makes it so fun. It’s not like I can dance. I do the same thing over and over, just kicking my feet and swinging my arms. And I’m not a big fan of most of the music they play. In fact, outside of the dance, I usually hate to hear that stuff. Yet I’ve had more fun at dances, especially the two church dances I’ve been to up here, then I’ve had almost anywhere else. I can’t explain it.
     Regardless, my ears hurt. We danced next to the speaker. How dumb can you get? Here are two speakers on top of each other, blasting loud enough to be heard clearly outside of the church, and we danced right next to them. Well, it was fun.
     That’s the story of the dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful. Dancing is good until you pass out during the closing prayer! :) Good stuff!!!