Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Welcome back my good friend…

Sore throat!

It’s been almost a month since you last visited. I have gotten to know you so well over the last 6 months. You have visited me at least every few weeks. This latest absence you were away for so long I thought you’d forgotten me.

Remember the month we spent together over the summer? The hours of rest and relaxation and LSAT study you allowed me? I should add you to the list of those I thank for help with the LSAT.

Perhaps today will only be a brief visit, though. I don’t mean to be rude, but I am rather busy. I have a Chinese essay due tomorrow and I have to apply to law schools. When you visit, I would prefer not to be distracted by all these other things. I must admit, it’s a little inconvenient that you visit me at such a busy time.

You aren’t offended are you? I wouldn’t want you to feel unwelcome, but I do have a great deal to do. In fact, I believe I may be busy for some time to come. If you would be so kind as to phone before you visit, or give me some kind of advance notice, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: