Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Hey, this is my first entry. check out my site at www.geocities.com/ckmgtnr. That'll give you my background. at least a little. More will come out as I write. And I will write. I love to write and I have an opinion about everything, so I have plenty to write about.

First, frustration with computers. My computer has been crashing and blue screening all the time. So, system instability. Typical windows, right? Then I discover it may be hackers. Well, my brother, the computer engineer, tells me it is probably just instability. And then I find out about that dumb blaster virus. And guess what happens right around this time? Virusscan stops instant updating. So tomorrow I get to spend my time figuring all this out when i should be enjoying my last week of summer.

Summer...this has been my best summer ever. I've made tons of new friends and grown so much spiritually. I have grown to realize I can speak out and even though others may not listen right away, my words, or what is behind them, can get through and touch them.

No comments: