Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's been a few days. Sorry for anyone who's reading this. I wonder, what do you think of me? If you have gone back and read all my previous posts? Probably a little weird, huh? Well, I like to think about those kinds of things, so I hope it's bearable.

Tonight I tried to finish watching a movie with my friends. It didn't work because the laptop battery died, so we ended up watching the stars and talking for a while. That was fun. I got to lay back and just wonder at the vast expanse above us. It's been a long time since I've done that. I just find it incredible that there are so many stars up there. Watching them fills me with wonder and a desire to visit them.

I've been a big science fiction fan all my life. Something about stars just captures my imagination. Could you imagine traveling to another planet? Meeting an alien race? They don't have to be alien even, considering there probably aren't any aliens, just other children of God, other humans. Just finding a new people, a new civilization. Wouldn't it be amazing? What would it be like? I like to think of Stargate. Humans spread out all over the galaxy, all with very different civilizations and technologies, all at different stages of development.

Well, I could continue, but I need to get to bed.

No comments: