Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just wanted to write, since I said I would start again. Plus, now that I have a link to it on my MySpace, people will probably actually start reading this.
The question is, what do I write? Do I write about my day? Do I analyze the news? Any of you who have read my previous posts know I like to do that. But that was when nobody read my blog. Of course, I don't know that anyone does now. I guess what I write is up to me.
I love being here at BYU. Yesterday in Book of Mormon, the professor summed up our doctrine of salvation and how we are different from other churches. The Catholics believe that taking the sacraments will save them. Protestants believe confessing Christ will save them. We believe that both are necessary. I like the way this Calvin and Hobbes strip puts it. Hobbes about sums it up.
Well, I have homework to get to. As much as I'd like to procrastinate more, I've done plenty of that already. Moderation in all things, right?

No comments: