Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2005


Just kidding.



Charade and Wait Until Dark. They don't do mysteries or suspense films like that anymore. If you haven't seen either of these movies, I suggest you rent and watch them ASAP. They are two excellent movies that will make you think. That is something few movies do anymore. Neither of these movies are at all predictable. Well, there is one scenario that they may be: if you've seen a lot more mystery movies than I have. But either way, they will still entertain. Especially Charade. Even without the suspense, it has humor, romance, and just plain good dialogue.

1 comment:

Janae Wallace said...

I know, isn't Charade great? Wow. I'm so excited that I got it! I can't believe we haven't watched it yet though! You should feel special! I can hardly wait! Well, we better watch it pretty soon or I might have to have a Charade party without you. Just kidding. I wouldn't do that...