Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2005

We had a dance tonight. People said I danced well. I never thought I would hear those words. It's so fun! I can't describe how much I love dancing. i think it may be a hobby of mine from this point on. Waht a crazy night. I was soaked in sweat. i know, gross detail, but how else are you really going to appreciate how much I was moving? One girl's comment was, "Steve, you just don't stop moving!" I didn't think I had it in me. Maybe its all the pent-up energy from being so mellow most the time. I don't know. But I can say, I love dancing and I'm really looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Janae Wallace said...

Of course you're a great dancer! I guess it is fun to just go crazy on the dance floor huh? I think I'm convinced to go to more dances! Well, I'm off to the monastery! Hope to talk to you later.
~Janae~

Anonymous said...

lol. i remember how much you loooved dancing in "guys and dolls"